Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another Plug For Stephen

A while back I told you I had listened to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families. I have to share another audio book of Mr. Stephen R Covey that I love. It's called How To Develop A Family Mission Statement. I loved it! It teaches how to write a mission statement with your family, even young children. And how to use this mission statement to help keep your family focused on the family goal of becoming a happy and loving family. If you get a chance to listen to this I would highly recommend it. I was able to check it out at my local library. It only took me about and 1 1/2 hours to listen to it. I learned a lot and it got me really excited about writing a mission statement. Since baby D is only 9 months old, my husband and I have decided to write a marriage mission statement. This will help us be focused on the same goals for raising our children and strengthening our marriage.

If anyone else has any good book that can help in day to day life as a mother, please email us and let us know. I always a love good book recommendation.

No comments: