Monday, August 18, 2008

FHE Exchange Group

Just a quick post. I know when I was growing up, my mom always had lots of FHE lessons all ready. I asked her once how she got so many. Her answer: She belonged to a Family Home Evening Lesson Exchange Group (FHELEG for short. Ok, so that's really not so short.) The idea of and FHE exchange group is that everyone in the group chooses a topic, created a whole lesson (handouts, visual aid, everything) for each member in the group. Then you all exchange. That's the quick version. Click here to read all the details. LDSabout.com has more details. I would love to start a group, but I will admit I'm too shy to approach people and ask them if they are interested. (My husband doesn't believe me when I tell him I'm shy at heart.) So if anyone who lives in the Ogden area is interested let me know. If not I will just keep on keeping on with with I was doing before. If anyone is part of a group now or in the past, please let us know any suggestion a "pro- exchanger" might have for the rest of us.

No comments: