Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Dinner Ideas

Here are some great ideas for Halloween food. Some of these I have tried, some I have yet to try, but all of them look fun.

First, we love Goumet Mom on-the-go! And she has some great posts you need to check out. She is full of fun and spooky diner ideas. And make sure to check out a lot of her other ideas while you are there.
Ghostly Shepard's Pie
Ghostly Pancakes
Spooky Snake Pizza
Not Your Mummy's Meatloaf
Mom?! There's Something In My Dinner

I got a copy of Woman's Day Magazine from a friend of mine. It had some fun dinner ideas as well.
Spider Web Pizzas
Pumpkin Patch Bites (I like it better with Crescent roll dough instead of pie crust.)
Serpent Sandwich
Bloody Soup Shots (goes great with the Pumpkin Patch Bites)
Spiderweb Nacho Spread

I also love a lot of the name brand food sites, like Kraft.com and Jello.com. These recipes came from Pillsbury.com.
Crescent Mummy Dogs
Jack-O'-Lantern Chicken Taco Cups
Witches Finger Sandwiches
Cauldron of Chili With Spider Bread
Toad's Eye Soup With Witches Broom Breadsticks

If anyone tries any other these recipes, please let us know how they are. If you have any ideas to share, please email us at Fun4Mommies@gmail.com. One thing I have learned is green olives make great eyes for any meal.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: