Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello, Cupcake

So I've seen a book that has been talked about on many of the cooking blogs I read. Hello, Cupcake. I have been interested to check it out. Luck for me, it was available at my local library. Yea!! So of course I had to go get it. It is a great book!!! There are tons of great ideas and the best part, you don't need any special cake decorating tools.


There are tons of different ideas I want to try out before my book is due back at the library. I decided to try a very simple and fast design, so I did the pumpkins. What do you think?




I'll post pictures of my other attempts later. If anyone tries out the book, let me know how it goes. And if anyone has any ideas of other great books, please share! Have fun baking.

1 comment:

Kami Jo said...

Those are very cute - might have to give it a try and take it for treats for statement day!!!! Thanks girls!!!