Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Couple Of Blogs

Just a couple of blogs/websites I wanted to share with everyone.

First, imommies.com. They have this ability to find some major deals for you. Just this week I was able to order 2 free DVDs from Fisher-Price. I got the info from their blog. And when I say free, that includes no shipping or handling either. They also recently had a link to a website to get gift cards to some restaurants for 70% off. I subscribed to imommies a couple of weeks ago (I use google reader. It is a must for anyone who checks blogs often). It seems to me they don't post often, but when they do they have great information.

Second, seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. This is a spoof blog.

The Deseret News' Mormon Times: "A clever twist on Mormon mommy blogs," it's "a hilarious spoof...so true to form, you might not catch that all those exclamation points are meant to be ironic."

I just read a bit, but even just reading the "about me" section made me want to pee my pants I laughed so hard. Only because it is all true. And I feel I can laugh because I have one of those personal blog they are making fun of. Some my feel offended by the blog, or just think it's dumb, but I liked it. Comment and let me know what you think.

No comments: