Sunday, December 28, 2008

Behold Your Little Ones


For Christmas, from my little brother, I got the LDS nursery manual "Behold Your Little Ones." I think it is a must have for any family trying to plan FHE with young children. Even if your kids are in nursery and will be learning from this manual, repetition in how the gospel is taught. You just need to switch up the order is all. The whole lesson is planned out for you. Even your children out of nursery will still enjoy these lessons. FHE made easy. And you can purchase it for only $5.50. Chick here for the link to purchase it. We are starting to use it for baby D this Monday. I know he's only 14 months, but I think it is a great idea to start a habit of FHE, more for me and my husband R than for D.


If anyone has any other FHE ideas, please email us at fun4mommies@gmail.com

Note: I just discovered that you can print them out for free at LDS.org. Click here for the link to that page. Now you have no excuse not to have an FHE this Monday. :)

1 comment:

Kami Jo said...

Thank You Thank You Thank You! I have been struggling....and this is just what I needed!!!!