Thursday, February 21, 2008

Peanut Butter Playdough

I have heard of this before and I saw it on someones blog, so I thought I would add it! It's fun to play with and completely edible! If anyone does it in the near future, please add a picture to this post to show what fun it is!!!

INGREDIENTS
3 1/2 cups peanut butter
4 cups confectioners' sugar
3 1/2 cups honey
4 cups dry milk powder

DIRECTIONS
In large bowl, cream together peanut butter and confectioners' sugar, then beat in honey and fold in milk powder. Divide into 15 equal portions and refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.
-Ashley Hancey

2 comments:

Nicole said...

If anyone tries this, I want to know how it tastes. Dallin is a little too young for this yet, but I'm curious if it is any good.

Mo said...

We used to make this when we were kids, and I use it now for my own kiddos. It's awesome, although the recipe I have calls for corn syrup in place of the honey. I'll have to try it with honey and see how it goes! I loved eating my creations when I was done making them and I still like to take a few sneaks. It's pretty good, and great use of your milk food storage. Only downside would be that it can leave 'greasy' marks where you are using it (from the PB), but it's an easy clean-up.