Thursday, January 8, 2009

One Cookin' Mama

When reading one of the many blogs I am subscribed to, I came across a link to an amazing blog. That is if you love to crockpot like I do. (I suppose crockpot isn't a real verb, is it?)

A Year of Crockpotting

She has a tons of great crockpot recipes. I can't wait to try some of them! I think using your crockpot is such a time save. Throw everything in in the morning and come home to a great diner.

Plus, if you or any of your family members have celiac, all her recipes are gluten free. This is wonderful! I was diagnosed with celiac (Lucky for me it was a misdiagnosis and we dicovered the realy problem a year later) and it is tough to find good gluten free food that your whole family wants to eat. (Note: If you are eating gluten free, she reminds you to check all your labels because manufacturer change ingredients without warning.)

No comments: