Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving Links

So I've been pretty busy this month. I've done nothing for Thanksgiving yet. I have found tons of ideas online that I want to try. Maybe some will have to wait till next year. I thought I would link them for you.

Cereal Box Turkeys- My Plum Pudding has a great way of using old cereal boxes to make fun puppets for your kids. Or you could use them as place cards.

Traditions & Gratitude- Tip Junkie has a post with tons of great ideas on how to teach you kids the idea of gratitude during this time of giving thanks. The Thanksgiving Tree is my favorite. For another take on the Thanksgiving Tree go to Skip To My Lou.

Speaking of Skip To My Lou....here are some great ideas from here- Aromatic Garland, Turkey Finger Puppets, and Pilgrim Hats. Skip To My Lou is one of my favorite blogs.

And since we are mentioning favorite, Turkey Treats is a great idea from Make and Takes.

If anyone has any ideas they would like to share, please email us. Have a Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: